Sunday, June 12, 2011

Light and Night




























About this Post: For this post we discovered that sometimes night time is the best time to take fascinating pictures. Just because it isn't a bright and sunny day you can still break out your camera and capture the moment.

Title: Shaky
Date/Time: 6/11/12 11:01 PM
Location: Rexburg, ID
F-Stop: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 30
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: For this shot I put the camera on a long shutter speed and then moved it around. The lights made the cool design.

Title: Landeen Family
Date/Time: 6/12/11, 10:58 PM
Location: Rexburg, ID
F-Stop: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 30
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: For this shot the camera was on a long shutter speed, My wife pointed a light towards the camera and wrote Landeen in the air above the blocks. Reflection caused the light on the blocks and then if Photoshop I darkened the image to create a better backdrop.

Title: Indians
Date/Time: 6/12/11, 10:41 PM
Location: Rexburg, ID
F-Stop: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 13
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: For this shot I set up my camera and set up the statues and after pushing the shutter I took a light and shined it on them. I made sure not to shine it on the background or the floor in order to get a good dark backdrop for them.

Title: Streak
Date/Time: 6/12/11, 11:12 PM
Location: Rexburg, ID
F-Stop: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 10
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: For this picture I set the camera up with a long shutter speed and the a car drove by and the streak in the picture is the headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment