Sunday, June 5, 2011

Borders













































About this post: For this post I took some pictures and then put some borders around them. The pictures were taken in Rupert Idaho and my wife's parent's home. The borders that I put on are the Paint-on border, a flexible vignette, and a burn border.

Title: Bikes
Date/Time: 6/3/11, 6:08 PM
Location: Rupert, ID
F-Stop: f/4.0
Shutter Speed: 1/500
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: The border that you see around this is done with the History Brush in Photoshop. After deleting the original image you are able to paint it back on the canvas.

Title: Swings
Date/Time: 6/3/11, 6:11 PM
Location: Rupert, ID
F-Stop: f/4.0
Shutter Speed: 1/160
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: The border around this picture was done using the rectangular marquee tool. I put a black layer on top of the picture. I drew a rectangle in the picture and feathered it all the way then used the opacity slider to make a vignette.

Title: Mower
Date/Time: 6/3/11, 6:33 PM
Location: Rupert, ID
F-Stop: f/2.2
Shutter Speed: 1/8000
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: The border around this was done by duplicating the layer and then changing the blending mode to Multiply. I then cut out the middle with the rectangular marquee tool. I took the top layer and put an outer glow on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment