Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photo Contest

This is my entry for the Idaho Falls Magazine Photo contest. These pictures came from my 4th of July camping trip and they match pretty well what the description of the categories are. I went through and found some pictures that I liked. I didn't care to edit them. Just submit them. Even if I do win I don't think that I can do much because they weren't taken in Idaho.

The reason that I chose to do this contest is because there are a lot of categories and I have pictures already taken that fit those categories. It seemed like a pretty easy contest to enter but I wish that they had some more information about anything that you are supposed to add in your e-mail. Oh well.

http://www.idahofallsmagazine.com/gallery/contest.cfm



I am submitting these pictures on 7/12/2011.






















Relaxing












Trying to Outsmart a Fish










Moose

Title: Relaxing
Date/Time:7/4/11, 10:12 AM
Location: Ogden, UT
f-Stop: f/1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/8000
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: The subject is my sister who is completely chill and content fishing. This is relaxation in it's finest.

Title: Trying to Outsmart a Fish
Date/Time:7/4/11, 10:23 AM
Location: Ogden, UT
f-Stop: f/1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/3200
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: This is a friend of mine that I took a fishing trip with. Most relaxing thing you can do. I like how concentrated he is and intent on catching a fish. The ironic thing is that he didn't catch a thing this day.



Title: Moose
Date/Time: 7/4/11, 6:43 PM
Location: Ogden, UT
f-Stop: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Other: These moose blocked my path back to my campsite. When they finally moved I ran as fast as I could to get my camera and was able to get a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment